Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland)
Business Shanghai Disney Resort
It is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about marketing, communication, and branding. In this role, you will be involved in the development and implementation of a holistic promotion strategy to enhance the company’s employer brand among target groups and drive highly qualified application flow to meet hiring requirements for significant business growth in the coming years. This individual is required to have the ability to develop visual assets, internal and external communication messages, and maintain favorable relationships with key stakeholders.
You will take part in developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies, including recruitment marketing analytics, channel management, internal referral, candidate engagement, which would support recruitment for all business areas within Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Assist in developing overall recruitment marketing strategies with market insights and flawless execution;
- Effectively manage external partners and channels, and actively track the efficiency of them to provide superior ROI;
- Leverage technology to enhance the candidates experience while broadening the recruitment impact range and driving process/efficiency improvements;
- Proactively drive the internal referral program to engage Cast Members (for branding enhancement;
- Partner with recruitment operations team with strategic marketing consultation;
- Partner with internal and external marketing sources to stay aware and educated on innovative and creative marketing tools and practices in the industry;
- Create studio-quality and impactful marketing creatives.
- Experience in marketing or employer branding (creative development, assets management, external partners development and strategy evaluation, social media management etc.);
- Proficient in listening, speaking, reading, and writing English
- Ability to analyze and draw marketing implications from research and other data sources; as well as the ability to track the ROI of all marketing investments;
- Ability to evaluate creative marketing concepts and trends in the areas of content, layout, and design;
- Proven project management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with great attention to detail;
- Problem-solving skills, as well as strong consultative and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator), and HTML production, is preferred;
Keyword: SHDR professional